Are you a HRIS Pro with strong Ultipro expertise (Ultimate Software)? Are you excited by building out new functionality, experienced creating new business processes (BPs), and are you a strong project manager savvy and passionate about end-user experience and optimizing systems?
This is a unique temporary opportunity to support a values-driven, dynamic, growing organization in the early stages of using UltiPro. This position works most directly with the People (HR) team and additionally with key stakeholders and partners, including Finance, Operations, and business leaders.
This person will:
- Exercise project management skills and modify/maintain UltiPro /systems roadmap
- Build BPs for key workflows (ie, onboarding, performance, talent, integrations, changes, reporting)
- Partner with subject matter experts (SME’s) to address requirements and create solutions
- Help identify and engage users and stakeholders
- Help drive sound data integrity BPs that fuel necessary reporting (includes some data migration)
- Document processes and workflows for training and SOPs
- Create standard reports, customized dashboards and train others
Consulting / Contracting opportunity may be 3-6 months, full time or part time (min # hours), and requires at least part of time onsite and during normal business hours.
**Please include availability with application (start, hours, etc)