At FiscalNote, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the relationship between our core products and the people and markets they are built to serve. This is a strategic and direct contributor role where you’ll be working extensively with the Product and Business Development groups, researching alternatives and competitors to FiscalNote solutions, and using market intelligence and customer/prospect interactions help define the best way to learn about FiscalNote and the best way for different customers to use our technology. To succeed, you’ll need to learn the FiscalNote GRM platform inside and out, build close relationships with product managers, sellers, and account managers, and learn to identify and address the unarticulated needs of our customers before they do.
• Become the leading expert on FiscalNote’s Issues Management solutions and the GRM platform in particular
• Perform extensive market research on where our solutions fit inside existing markets, who we’re competing with, and where new opportunities may lie
• Assist our customer facing teams to discuss our product and capabilities through education, content, and other enablement work
• Work in lockstep with our R&D team to understand exactly what’s coming down the road, when, why it matters and how it works
• Write copious amounts of web and collateral copy, blog posts, product and value proposition white papers, and contribute to webinars
• Function as a resource for the business side to learn about how our products work, and for the R&D side to learn how they are sold, used, and perceived in the market
• Revolutionize the way external affairs, public affairs, government affairs, PR & comms, and a number of traditional functions in business think about current events, issues, and technology
• An outstanding communicator, especially in writing (public speaking skills are a bonus)
• Quick to learn new technology concepts and fit them into existing knowledge and narratives
• Great with concepts, information hierarchy, and understanding what relates to what and how
• Detail oriented when it comes to product and market research, but creative and forward-thinking when it comes to what’s possible in established, traditional industries and spaces
• Comfortable with and able to thrive in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Both highly empathetic and able to build positive relationships with both sales professionals, product managers, and your marketing co-workers
• Strategic and resourceful when it comes to technology and organizations — you’re good at sitting down with a bucket of different things and tying them together with a coherent story
• 5+ years experience in product marketing, product management, or related roles
• The ability to integrate as a team player and work cross-functionally, manage conflicting priorities, and drive results with creative solutions in a collaborative environment
• Strong business acumen and interpersonal communication skills
• A growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
The FiscalNote GRM platform is the most effective solution for managing government impact and public issues and is quickly becoming the cloud platform of choice for global brands as they analyze and manage their government risk, opportunity, and influence at the local, state, federal, and international levels. More than 200 companies rely on FiscalNote GRM and its services.
Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture. FiscalNote earned the Top Workplace™ award for our ever growing and diverse company culture bolstered by our company values which are at the core of every decision we make. We are always looking for individuals who are excited and drive by opening data to help impact the world around them.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer a comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options including a Flexible spending account. We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FIscalNote is an EEOC.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify