Are you a stellar human resources pro who is keenly focused on talent and culture? Are you passionate about a great employee experience and having an impact at a fast-paced, dynamic organization? If so, read on!
FiscalNote is looking for People Development Manager to help propel our organization to new heights! In this role, you’ll be part of a small and mighty team charged with engaging and enabling our people. You’ll leverage your experience across various areas of HR in new and different ways.
- Play an integral role in various stages of the employee journey including onboarding, career development, performance management, internal mobility, workshop facilitation, and internal communications
- The role is a generalist role with a deep emphasis on talent development and communications
- In this role, you’ll work with managers and employees across the business to support people initiatives
- You’ll partner with People team members, and with key stakeholders to create and execute initiatives
- Onboarding and life-cycle responsibilities will include some execution such as I-9s, HRIS updates, etc as well as developing program content and enhancements
- Performance Management will include creating tools, resources, and executing elements of the program. At times, this role will also help execute on the employee survey strategy and on special Talent projects as our business grows and evolves
- You’ll uphold sound processes, promote accuracy, compliance, and reporting
- You’ll contribute to the selection and implementation of new HR systems and optimization of current systems, processes and resources
- Worked 4+ years in human resources/people operations at a high-growth, dynamic organization
- Broad exposure across HR arenas with an emphasis on talent management, development, communication, and employer value proposition (EVP)
- Strong track record of creating and delivering content that is informative and engaging and delivered across different channels and formats (email, powerpoint, intranet, virtual meetings, workshops, team building, town halls, etc.)
- You’re a critical thinker, keen problem solver and a highly organized program and project manager
- Mission-focused team player, and true generalist, willing to jump in and help the cause
- A creative, collaborative and flexible style, with a passion for critical thinking and continuous improvement
- Power-user of platforms and systems (HRIS, LMS, ATS, survey, intranets,etc), with great attention to detail and appreciation for data and architecture
- Experience supporting a multi-site organization
- Must be objective and exercise confidentiality and discretion
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to talent; certifications are a plus (PHR, Master Trainer, DiSC, MBTI, etc.), professional membership is a plus (ATD, World at Work, SHRM, etc.)
- This role will require some travel
**Candidates may be asked for work and/or writing samples.**
FiscalNote is the leading Government Relations Management platform. Our mission is to build the world’s most powerful platform for analyzing government risk and opportunity. For organizations facing government impact, FiscalNote is the platform for professionals to plan and execute their organization’s government risk strategy. Organizations rely on FiscalNote because of its accurate and relevant information, cutting-edge analytics, and ease of use. Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture. FiscalNote earned the Top Workplace™ award for our ever growing and diverse company culture bolstered by our company values which are at the core of every decision we make. We are always looking for individuals who are excited and driven by opening data to help impact the world around them.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FIscalNote is an EEOC.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify