About the Position
Building on the success of our current product set, FiscalNote is looking to hire a Product Manager to focus on building game-changing products. With an impressive understanding of the greater challenges faced by compliance professionals across the world, you not only recognize the opportunity to leverage data-driven analysis in revolutionary ways, but also yearn for the chance to build the next generation of software tools to aid organizations in more effectively dealing with rapidly changing and complex regulatory environments. You will be expected to manage the product development lifecycle from beginning to end for our suite of compliance products.
- Understand how FiscalNote products deliver value to our customers and our company while identifying ways our products could be improved to add further value
- Collaborate with stakeholders on product initiatives to gather inputs for successful delivery Be able to articulate and shape product strategy through keen understanding of customer needs and business strategy
- Work closely with our designers to write detailed and accurate product requirements and user stories
- Partner with Engineering to manage feature releases and backlog through planning, backlog grooming, and review
- Drive deployment through development, review, and testing
- See features through documentation, prioritization of bugs and enhancements, and usage analysis
- Conduct client interviews and assess features
- Have a good eye and understanding of design/UX principles
Diligent. Thoughtful. Detail-oriented. Innovative. You understand that the keys to the policy and legal information castle have long been held by those with access to large legal teams and an in-depth understanding of the nuances of government -- and you yearn to leverage technology to provide wider and more rapid access to that information. A self starter, you are always able to understand the bigger picture, and take a leading role to impact it. Written and verbal communication is your forte, and you relish the opportunity to create content that educates others in the market. You love working across different groups in a fast-paced environment, and you’re not afraid to embrace change.
- 5 years of end-to-end product management experience
• Design chops -- you are passionate about UI/UX and have either an academic background or significant experience building intuitive websites or applications
• An ability to integrate as a team player and work cross-functionally, manage conflicting priorities, and drive results with creative solutions in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated leadership and clear communication skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate product direction and value proposition to a spectrum of internal and external audiences
- The ability to clearly articulate strategic product decisions and tie them to tactical tasks
- Ability to work independently and mentor other Product Managers
The FiscalNote GRM platform is the most effective solution for managing government impact and public issues and is quickly becoming the cloud platform of choice for global brands as they analyze and manage their government risk, opportunity, and influence at the local, state, federal, and international levels. More than 200 companies rely on FiscalNote GRM and its services.
Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture. FiscalNote earned the Top Workplace™ award for our ever growing and diverse company culture bolstered by our company values which are at the core of every decision we make. We are always looking for individuals who are excited and drive by opening data to help impact the world around them.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer a comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options including a Flexible spending account. We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at www.fiscalnote.com/careers.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FIscalNote is an EEOC.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify