About the Position
Masters at working across function areas and ensuring organized coordination within our quickly growing operation, FiscalNote Product Managers must transcend the worlds of engineering, policy, and business development. We are looking for the rare and incredibly talented individuals who love the detail-oriented intensity of coding, the intellectual wonkiness of the policy world, and the super fast and rapidly changing landscape navigated by our business development team. Synchronizing the efforts of all team members, these intellectually curious and fiercely passionate individuals orchestrate the FiscalNote symphony. Toss an affable personality with a wildly creative product development mind into the mix, and you get the ideal Product Manager for FiscalNote.
- Work closely with customers, product managers, engineers, and other designers to build modern, efficient web products
- Create high fidelity visual prototypes and assets for customer discovery, internal education, sales preparation, marketing.
- Ensure compliance with visual UI Kit and UX pattern library. Develop standards for design infrastructure.
- lead and implement advisory groups, customer observation, A/B testing
- Clearly and enthusiastically communicate design decisions and thinking
- Take a metrics driven approach to roadmap planning and delivery
- Have a customer first mentality and focus.
- Participate in product roadmap development discussions.
- 10 years+ in Product Management
- 3 years+ managing a team
- A considerable level of comfort with tech, including experience working on complicated software products alongside engineers
- Design chops -- you are passionate about UI/UX and have either an academic background or significant experience building intuitive websites or applications
- An ability to integrate as a team player and work cross-functionally, manage conflicting priorities, and drive results with creative solutions in a collaborative environment
- Significant knowledge of public policy or the legal information services market is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree -- a Master’s degree is a plus
- Pragmatic Certification or PMP (preferred)
An innovator by birth and an entrepreneur through trial by fire. There is no spoon, you help bend and shape reality to match FiscalNote's vision for a more open and informed world. You function in the gray space between UX, Tech, and Business, and you wouldn't have it any other way! You're a mentor for those to need it, and can light a fire under the seat of the team when necessary! You know what its like bringing several ideas from different parts of an organization into one cohesive vision. You're the person driving the conversation forward and thus helping propel FiscalNote forward.
FiscalNote is the leading Government Relations Management platform. Our mission is to build the world’s most powerful platform for analyzing government risk and opportunity. For organizations facing government impact, FiscalNote is the platform for professionals to plan and execute their organization’s government risk strategy. Organizations rely on FiscalNote because of its accurate and relevant information, cutting-edge analytics, and ease of use.
Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture. FiscalNote earned the Top Workplace™ award for our ever growing and diverse company culture bolstered by our company values, which are at the core of every decision we make. We are always looking for individuals who are excited and driven by opening data to help impact the world around them.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com
FiscalNote is an Equal Opportunity Employer