About the Role
FiscalNote is seeking an Advertising Strategist for our growing advertising and events team. The Advertising Strategist will work within a dynamic, dedicated team of advertising and marketing professionals to create, package and analyze integrated media campaigns (including print, digital, video, events, and podcasts) for our advocacy and corporate clients.
• Curate custom advertising multi-media campaign packages for the sales team to proactively bring to market
• Support the sales team in responding to RFPs by creating integrated media plans that meet client objectives
• Coordinate the on-time delivery of client proposals and RFPs
• Ensure that advertising packages include accurate pricing and utilize approved products and available inventory
• Coordinate with relevant internal departments on all levels of campaign execution (Marketing and Ad Operations)
• Build awareness of CQ Roll Call’s media offerings and capabilities within the market
• 2-4 years experience in media sales, communications and/or marketing
• A Bachelor's degree
• Experience creating strategic proposals and sales decks/pitches
• Graphic design experience a plus, but not required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• The ability to help foster big ideas and begin creating action plans
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at a given time
• The desire to learn different aspects of print and digital advertising
• Experience working with dynamic digital advertising products including video and podcast sponsorships, branded content and native advertising.
FiscalNote is the leading Issues Management platform. Our mission is to build the world’s most powerful platform for analyzing government risk and opportunity. For organizations facing government impact, FiscalNote is the platform for professionals to plan and execute their organization’s government risk strategy. Organizations rely on FiscalNote because of its accurate and relevant information, cutting-edge analytics, and ease of use. Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.