About the Position
Hiring is one of the most important things a company does. Great team members build great products, create amazing content, achieve tremendous sales numbers, provide unparalleled internal and external support - and have a lot of fun while they’re doing it!
Working across departments, this position will build relationships internally and externally and manage a full-lifecycle recruiting experience, from sourcing to offer, from community engagement to employer branding. Ensuring both FN employees and candidates have the utmost positive experience, this person is deeply committed to maintaining our high standards of excellence.
• Manage a robust recruiting pipeline that includes technical and corporate roles from software engineers to SaaS sales leaders; from user experience and product to marketing
• Identify and execute creative approaches to leveraging the FiscalNote brand and culture in attracting candidates
• Partner with hiring managers and interviewers to educate and evangelize attraction and selection best practices
• Help build a reliable, scalable recruiting experience that addresses both near time recruiting needs and longer term talent and career objectives
• Strategically and tactfully introduce FiscalNote to leading talent
• Engage and keep finger on the pulse of the local tech community; including social media channels and attending/hosting talent community events
Thoughtful. Inventive. Diligent. Excited by connecting people and organizations, you get a thrill each time you place somebody into a new role. That placement alone, however, is not your sole motivation as you are even more interested in ensuring that the right people fill the right roles. You’re focused on impact and outcomes. You’re very curious, you seek to understand, highly organized and able to execute.
• Undergraduate degree
• 3-7 years of recruiting at a rapidly growing company, preferably within the tech space
• Intimate understanding of interviewing best practices
• Experience implementing recruiting workflows, creating tools, gathering recruiting metrics, sourcing - deep expertise candidates and an interest in building employer brands
• Experience using one or more applicant tracking systems
• Experience in technical recruiting