About the role:
FiscalNote Europe is looking for that special intern who is curious about the business side of Public Affairs. The FiscalNote Europe internship is a great opportunity to gain hands on, multi-disciplinary experience in the Bubble. We will provide the continuous training, coaching, and development you need to be successful, and at the end we hope to give you a boost like no other organization is able. You will be supporting our teams with providing unrivalled services to our clients and partners.
- Liaise with the Account Manager to ensure optimal service delivery
- Liaise with the Account Manager to ensure that issues of importance to prospects and clients are brought to their attention
- Set up product trials and client accounts
- Monitor client use of service
- Assist with the implementation of the client success strategy
- Prepare for client meetings including research of relevant issues and analysis of client usage
- Native or equivalent written and spoken English, plus other EU languages
- A recent degree or equivalent in a discipline such as Business, Marketing, Sales, or related disciplines
- Passionate about EU politics and affairs
- Energetic, fast-learning, efficient
- Naturally organised and systematic
- Eager to learn
- Eager to be part of a young, fast paced and dynamic team
- Available on short notice
- Legally eligible to work in Belgium
About FiscalNote Europe
FiscalNote Europe is the leading EU monitoring and intelligence company. Our EU Issue Tracker service provides comprehensive regulatory intelligence, combining cutting-edge technology with human analysis from our team in Brussels. We are excited by the creative experience of problem-solving. We are driven to discover the structure and meaning in information. We are obsessive about being complete and systematic. And we are uncompromising on quality in our service.
FiscalNote is the leading Government Relations Management platform. Our mission is to build the world’s most powerful platform for analysing government risk and opportunity. For organizations facing government impact, FiscalNote is the platform for professionals to plan and execute their organization’s government risk strategy. Organizations rely on FiscalNote because of its accurate and relevant information, cutting-edge analytics, and ease of use. Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com by 7 June 2019.