About the Position
Armed with our industry-changing GRM platform, our Business Development team relishes the opportunity to help potential customers transform their businesses through the power of our technology. SMB Account Executives are FiscalNote’s key engines of market penetration and revenue growth. They become strategic partners to our potential customers, in the small and medium sized market, by learning deeply about their business challenges and needs in order to drive new revenue. They exhibit a bias for action, a thirst for knowledge, and a team-oriented competitive spirit every day.
- Prospect potential clients
- Perform both cold and warm outreach to potential clients
- Strategically plan account penetration
- Create thought leadership and sales enablement
- Develop industry-specific policy expertise
- Strategically manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Undergraduate degree
- 1+ years of sales experience directly closing business
- Experience closing business with a SaaS company (preferred)
- Experience providing both remote and in-person demonstrations of a technology platform
- Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding a revenue quota
- Experience using Salesforce (preferred)
The FiscalNote GRM platform is the most effective solution for managing government impact and public issues and is quickly becoming the cloud platform of choice for global brands as they analyze and manage their government risk, opportunity, and influence at the local, state, federal, and international levels. More than 200 companies rely on FiscalNote GRM and its services.
Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture. FiscalNote earned the Top Workplace™ award for our ever growing and diverse company culture bolstered by our company values, which are at the core of every decision we make. We are always looking for individuals who are excited and driven by opening data to help impact the world around them.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FIscalNote is an EEOC.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify