About the Position
To ensure that FiscalNote consistently fires on all cylinders, we need an enthusiastic Executive Coordinator who will be an essential part of the Operations team. We are looking for a high-energy, reliable individual to function as the trusted sidekick to the COO and the rest of the Executive Team. S/he ensures that FiscalNote’s leaders are always equipped to tackle their tireless daily schedules by coordinating meeting and travel schedules, preparing Board and senior executive meetings, assisting in conference presentations, and conducting personal and work-related time analysis. The consummate embodiment of FiscalNote values, our Executive Coordinator is unrelenting in creating and maintaining the ideal environment for our Executive team to help organizations better manage their government risk.
- Schedule meetings/interviews and arrange travel for executives
- Take meeting minutes, maintain administrative databases, and log expenses
- Draft presentation slide decks
- Handle research projects and organization for the COO and other executives
- Assist in preparation for Board meetings, executive meetings, and other meetings as needed
- Promptly manage executive correspondence
- Maintain awareness of executive duties and schedules
- Take on other duties as assigned
With high energy and a smile, you bring consistency and stability to any organization. Adept at handling and frequently re-prioritizing a high volume of tasks, you keep an eagle’s eye across your domain. Always striving to find the most efficient way to complete tasks without sacrificing high work quality and/or results, you never leave loose ends untied. Because you are intimately aware of the responsibilities of those you work with, you can quickly and capably provide unfaltering support, oftentimes proactively addressing issues before they become problematic. You also understand the importance and need for confidentiality, and can be trusted to keep information in confidence. Deriving immense satisfaction from assisting others, you are confident that your support enables organizations to achieve excellence.
- A bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience and/or training
- 1+ years of experience simultaneously supporting multiple executive-level personnel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong process-oriented mentality and attention to detail
- Experience engaging with poise and professionalism among high level personnel
FiscalNote is the leading Government Relations Management platform. Our mission is to build the world’s most powerful platform for analyzing government risk and opportunity. For organizations facing government impact, FiscalNote is the platform for professionals to plan and execute their organization’s government risk strategy. Organizations rely on FiscalNote because of its accurate and relevant information, cutting-edge analytics, and ease of use.
Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture. FiscalNote earned the Top Workplace™ award for our ever growing and diverse company culture bolstered by our company values, which are at the core of every decision we make. We are always looking for individuals who are excited and driven by opening data to help impact the world around them.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at www.careers.FiscalNote.com
FiscalNote is an Equal Opportunity Employer