FiscalNote's Sales Enablement Manager is directly responsible for providing the Sales team with the tools and skills necessary to increase sales productivity through shorter sales cycles, larger average contract values and overall revenue growth. Like an architect or engineer coming into a new city, it's up to you to take what has worked and make it better, find the things that don't and throw them out, and most importantly find the things that need to be created and knock it out of the park! You're going to need to be able to roll your sleeves up and dig deep. Like building the car that is already moving at 60 MPH you're going to be responsible for juggling a dozen different priorities while listening to the car and watching the road!
• Design, build and implement a comprehensive sales enablement program (to include tools, processes, and programs)
• Identify and execute needs for improvements in selling skills
• Own the new-hire onboarding program from program design and improvement to executing onboarding of individual sales hire with the goal of Improving time to competency while reducing time to revenue
• Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the business development organization and conduct ongoing needs assessments and roll out targeted programs
• Collaborate with Product Management and Product Marketing to develop and launch sales enablement programs.
• Ensure skills, knowledge and sales readiness of sales organization.
• Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
• Design and implement metrics to measure effectiveness of enablement initiatives. Measure and report on the impact and effectiveness of initiative investments
• Utilizing existing software/productivity tools for sales enablement, as well as recommend new technology to enhance sales productivity
• Strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture
• Consistent record of high-impact success
• High sense of urgency and ambitious work ethic required to drive business outcomes.
• Ability to identify needs, design enablement solutions and deliver solutions to team with credibility and impact.
• A minimum of five years of relevant top tier management consulting experience (including Big Four experience) related to sales force effectiveness, sales effectiveness, SPM and CRM, across diverse industries
• Bachelor's degree in a related field from a leading accredited college/university; MBA preferred
• Experience with Customer Buying Patterns, Channel Strategy/Alignment, Sales Model Design Strategy, SalesForce Talent/Skill Building, Sales Performance Management/Incentives,
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and diagnose the strategy, people, process and technology root causes for client sales performance issues
The FiscalNote GRM platform is the most effective solution for managing government impact and public issues and is quickly becoming the cloud platform of choice for global brands as they analyze and manage their government risk, opportunity, and influence at the local, state, federal, and international levels. More than 200 companies rely on FiscalNote GRM and its services.
Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture. FiscalNote earned the Top Workplace™ award for our ever growing and diverse company culture bolstered by our company values which are at the core of every decision we make. We are always looking for individuals who are excited and drive by opening data to help impact the world around them.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer a comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options including a Flexible spending account. We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FIscalNote is an EEOC.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify