About the Role
Hiring is one of the most important things a company does. Great team members build great products, create amazing content, achieve tremendous sales numbers, provide unparalleled internal and external support - and have a lot of fun while they’re doing it!
Working across departments, this position will build relationships internally and externally and manage a full-lifecycle recruiting experience, from sourcing to offer, from community engagement to employer branding. Ensuring both FN employees and candidates have the utmost positive experience, this person is deeply committed to maintaining our high standards of excellence.
• Manage a robust recruiting pipeline that includes technical and corporate roles from software engineers to SaaS sales leaders; from user experience and product management to editorial and staff writers
• Identify and execute creative approaches to leveraging the FiscalNote brand and culture in attracting candidates
• Partner with hiring managers and interviewers to educate and evangelize attraction and selection best practices
• Help build a reliable, scalable recruiting experience that addresses both near time recruiting needs and longer term talent and career objectives
• Engage and keep finger on the pulse of the local talent community; including social media channels and attending/hosting talent community events
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• 3-7 years of recruiting at a rapidly growing company, preferably within the tech and/or media space
• Intimate understanding of interviewing best practices
• Experience implementing recruiting workflows, creating tools, gathering recruiting metrics, sourcing - deep expertise candidates and an interest in building employer brands
• Experience using one or more applicant tracking systems
• Experience in technical, sales, and/or international recruiting
Thoughtful. Inventive. Diligent. Excited by connecting people and organizations, you get a thrill each time you place somebody into a new role. That placement alone, however, is not your sole motivation as you are even more interested in ensuring that the right people fill the right roles. You are a strong partner and earn the trust of your coworkers and partners. You’re focused on impact and outcomes. You’re very curious, you seek to understand, highly organized and able to execute.
FiscalNote is the leading Issues Management and Government Relations Management platform. Our mission is to build the world’s most powerful platform for analyzing government risk and opportunity. For organizations facing government impact, FiscalNote is the platform for professionals to plan and execute their organization’s government risk strategy. Organizations rely on FiscalNote because of its accurate and relevant information, cutting-edge analytics, and ease of use. Our fierce curiosity and insatiable urge for the next challenge pours into our company culture.
FiscalNote offers competitive salaries, equity packages, and retirement accounts to ensure we’re all FN owners. We work hard, so we want you to play hard; our open vacation policy and vacation expense contribution help us ensure you’re getting the R&R you need. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options supplemented by a flexible spending account (FSA). We have a slew of other benefits which you can check out at careers.FiscalNote.com.
FiscalNote values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. FiscalNote is an EEOC employer.
FiscalNote uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.DHS.gov/E-Verify.